Brand Guidelines

 

My name is Kataya Campbell and I am currently studying Communications with a minor in art. I would like to expand my skills into graphics, branding, logo, and digital design/marketing. I also run the Limestone Men's Wrestling page on Instagram as well as photograph their matches, practices and design flyer/graphics for upcoming events and Matches.

Characteristics:

  • Integrity
  • Compassion
  • Work Oriented
  • Creative
  • Consistent 
  • Honesty

Mottos/Slogans: 

"You get what you work for not what you wish for"

I want my target audience to relate to the same interest as I relate to. I want my peers to to be inspired as well as see my potential. I want people to see me as a mentor.

Goals/Objectives:

The goal is to be able to reach out to others who share the same aspirations as I do. I want others to share their experiences as well as their ideas. This will be a space for people including my self to expand our works in other areas and give/receive feedback. 

Stand out factor:

Being able to connect with others on a personal and professional level. 



Comments